A Global investment bank are looking for an Business manager to join their FX division. The ideal candidate will have a background in FX/ emerging markets, Emerging market rates.
Key responsibilities of the position:
- Assist the FX Global Head and the senior FX Business Manager in day-to-day queries from various Businesses and Functions.
- Leadership of commercial initiatives and projects across the FX division.
- Perform daily FX P&L production and related commercial analyses for the Forex Management.
- Help in reviewing, updating, maintaining and implementing Policies and Procedures of Global FX.
Key requirements of the position:
- A background in Business management across audit, inspection or consulting.
- Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to motivate and encourage your team.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, with the experience of conflict resolution.
- In depth knowledge of VBA, Microsoft office and Business objects.
- Willing to be based in London.
- French/German/Spanish/Dutch speaking would be advantageous due to interactions with the European business.