Middle Office Analyst
My client is a global independent dealer-broker specializing in a broad range of financial products including Cash Equity, ETFs, Equity Derivatives, Foreign Exchange, Futures & Options, Fixed Income, Structured Products and Commodities.
They are looking for a junior middle office analyst to report into the equity ops manager. This person will be responsible for all aspects of post execution trade processing from point of execution to clearing and settlement.
The client is ideally looking for someone with like for like experience from another brokerage firm.
* Provide first line support for Broker queries relating to trade confirmation, clearing and settlement of trades in Equities and Fixed Income.
* Be proactive in resolving all settlement issues which arise.
* Responsible for post trade processing through our internal systems.
* Responsible for reconciliation of positions and P&L positions with the brokers and our clearers.
* Responsible to provide daily and monthly P&L reports to brokers.
* Responsible to provide intraday and end of day reports to head of desks and partners.
* Escalate any issue to the Equities Operations Manager.
* Work to improve settlement rates and keep costs at a minimum.
The environment is fast paced and dynamic and requires someone with the ability to keep calm under pressure and have strong communication skills. This person also needs to be enthusiastic to learn and develop in the role.
Charles Levick Limited are a leading global financial recruiter providing innovative solutions across Capital Markets, Financial and Professional Services organisations. Founded in 2008, Charles Levick is privately owned and operates from offices based within the City of London and New York.
A truly independent company with a global reach, we pride ourselves on delivering honest and intelligent guidance developing long term sustainable relationships. Our breadth of expertise and services allow us to deliver solutions across our sectors ranging from junior analyst through to C-Suite requisitions, all delivered with exceptional levels of attention to detail and service that have helped us to grow into the organisation we are today.
We have managed to build an enviable reputation partnering a diverse range of large and small organisations initially within London, but now globally, actively supporting clients across Europe, Asia and the US. With decades of experience, we have been able to develop a substantial knowledge of our markets as well as building loyal relationships with our clients and candidates.
Our business is devised of 5 core areas of specialisation: