Cross Segment Recruiter, 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Location: Reigate, England, United Kingdom
The Recruiter role will ideally be based in Reigate supporting the Recruitment Lead and will include the end to end sourcing and recruitment for roles.The Willis Towers Watson Global Talent Acquisition Centre of Expertise provides state of the art, full life-cycle recruiting services. We partner with business leaders to define recruiting needs and develop a clear and comprehensive plan for achieving them. We develop attraction and sourcing strategies, create employment value propositions and recruiting tools, manage a streamlined interview process and effectively close and onboard candidates at the experienced hire levels.
The Role The Recruiter role will ideally be based in Reigate, with adhoc travel between the London and Ipswich offices as required. The role will primarily support the Recruitment Lead and will include the end to end sourcing and recruitment for roles. These will either be aligned to or across multiple segments, as well as supporting entry level and more senior vacancies as needed. The Talent Acquisition team is a regional team working from various offices across Great Britain. We work autonomously on our own roles, yet as a close knit team supporting each other and sharing workload as appropriate. Performance Objectives:
- Create attractive role profiles, job descriptions and adverts
- Build screening, assessment and other tools and resources used in execution of the recruiting strategy
- Manage the entire life cycle of the recruiting process for assigned experienced-level job openings
- Identify talent within the marketplace to create a pipeline for current and future hiring needs
- Champion and support and embed Willis Towers Watson recruitment approaches and tools
- Ensure record keeping and maintaining the recruitment database
- Source and use relevant job boards and social media channels to advertise roles, writing attractive and relevant adverts as necessary.
- Proactively work with the Recruitment Lead to ensure that they are up-to-date with recruiting activity for their segments
- Work with other team members to provide support as necessary
- Promote I & D to meet diversity, gender and other specific recruiting goals
- Ensure cross sharing of expertise, ideas, best practice and candidates through the cross segment team.
- Establish a trusted advisor role with hiring managers concerning recruiting and related talent management strategies; provide high quality client relationship management
- Partner with relevant HR Partners, ensuring communication channels are open regarding feedback from exit interviews and resignations
- Partner with interview teams and hiring managers to appropriately evaluate and manage candidates through the interview process
- Communicate progress to hiring managers concerning status of one’s own searches and articulate plans to adjust activity where necessary
- Build strong relationships with current and potential associates, ensuring an excellent candidate experience at all times.
- Meet or exceed objectives related with the business’ recruiting needs
- Promote low cost direct sourcing strategies wherever suitable
- Consistently explore new and innovative approaches that reduce recruiting costs while maintaining high quality support.
- In house recruitment experience gained within the financial services sector preferred, however experience of recruiting financial service professional roles within a reputable agency would also be considered
- Recruitment experience within the pensions and actuarial field would be advantageous
- Knowledge of recruitment processes and principles in the UK
- Candidate management and assessment skills, preferably studying towards or already holding a formal qualification in assessment or interviewing techniques
- Able to build relationships quickly and influence at all levels
- Discussing complicated compensation and closing offers
- Experience with direct sourcing from LinkedIn, job boards and other direct channels
- Proficiency in office software/systems (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and familiarity with candidate management systems
- Ability to offer creative recruitment ideas, whilst following necessary processes
- Ability to embrace new systems and technology
- Able to work proactively.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson.