- Our client, based in Redhill (near station) is looking for an experienced Project Manager, who has proven experience of end to end delivery, managing several projects simultaneously and working in client facing roles with third parties and customer relationships.
- An influencer who is both process and content driven with excellent attention to detail and a focus on delivering quality outcomes with experience of driving best practices in project management and of coaching others in project management, offering practical and hands-on
- This role is working as part of a team who administer the pension schemes for two of their large banking clients. You will be supporting the planning and delivery of projects that they undertake on behalf of the clients and which support wider business objectives. You will also be managing team resources on an hour by hour, day by day basis to ensure the management of the frequently changing client demands to meet their business needs. This will involve managing and juggling the demands of the internal and client facing stakeholders.
- A team player with a positive, flexible attitude and strong in overcoming risk with a flexible and "can do" approach
- Strong organisational abilities and flexibility to work in a performance driven environment
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.