Financial Reporting Analyst
- Jan 12, 2021
Morgan McKinley's team are recruiting for a Financial Reporting Analyst to work with our client based in the redhill area.
Morgan McKinley are actively recruiting for a Financial Reporting Analyst located in Redhill.
The role is within the Financial Reporting team of UK Marketing, which is in charge of financial reporting, month-end closing, general accounting and tax processes. Responsibilities for Financial Reporting Analyst
- Contribute to continuously improving reporting and analysis of gross margin, overhead costs, bad debt and other financial metrics. Work closely with other Finance teams and Operational departments as required
- Execute the monthly closing process. Prepare and post month-end journals in the accounting system (SUN) in a timely and accurate manner. This includes reviewing / challenging calculations performed by other teams
- Produce monthly financial reports (P&L, Working Capital , Cashflow statement, ...) as required by Finance Managers, the Business and by Group, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide required supporting information and analyses to the FP&A team and Operational departments
- Prepare tax calculations and postings (including VAT, CCL and Corporation Tax)
- Prepare Sarbanes-Oxley Monitoring and Control documents in a timely manner
- Perform required reconciliations (balance sheet recs, intra-company recs, bank recs, manual invoices, etc.) and maintain comprehensive and up to date paperwork
- Maintain accounting and reporting system (SUN, including chart of accounts, cost centers, supplier master data, etc.), in coordination with the Corporate Finance team based in London
- Be one of the key points of contact for external auditors and for Corporate Finance team based in London in relation to IFRS and Statutory account
- Provide guidance / support to the Financial Reporting Assistant as required
- Perform ad-hoc analyses and reconciliations
- Newly qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA or part-qualified with experience in financial accounting and reporting roles
- Highly numerate with excellent analytical skills. Highly autonomous, self-learning and reliable
- Excellent computer skills (Excel incl. complex formulas)
- Knowledge of SUN system highly desirable
- Ownership, collaborative and strong relationship management skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.