Customer Service Representative
My Client is currently looking for a Customer Service Representative in the Redhill area
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Representative in the Redhill area.
The Ideal candidate will always provide the highest standard of service and communication to customers in order to ensure customers are provided with the service they deserve. Ideally have a background in Customer service via telephone and digital systems, dealing with all aspects of customer contact. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Receive and respond to customer enquiries on all aspects of service provided by the Company.
- Provide advice and support with new or replacement
- Coordinate, collaborate and communicate with internal service providers and contracted service providers.
- To support with the operational business in the event of an incident impacting customers, communicating and advising customers to keep them informed.
- Liaison with other departments to resolve customer queries.
- Working with the Customer Relations team to ensure that the customer complaints are resolved promptly to the customer's satisfaction and handled at the first point of customer contact.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively by telephone and e-mail
- A confident and mature outlook, together with an awareness of the need for tact and patience
- Attention to detail and accuracy
This role is paying up to £24,000 depending on experience.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.