Credit Control Representative
- Sep 11, 2021
We have an urgent temporary job opportunity for an experienced Credit Control - Credit specialist to work in the Redhill area...
Morgan McKinley's Sussex team are looking for an experienced Credit Controller
- Credit Representative for a temporary assignment to start ASAP based in Redhill, working for a great well established large business. Initially working until the end of November 2021 with a view to potentially being extended.
The Credit Control
- Credit Representative will be working in a targeted and driven environment within a department that has a strong desire to achieve and a work ethic that stems from working towards common goals.
The ideal candidate must possess excellent communication skills both verbally and written. Strong data management skills and in particular excel are critical to this role alongside the ability to deal with large volumes of work whilst maintaining high standards of accuracy. You will be responsible for:
Skills and experience required:
- Taking inbound calls regarding customer accounts to resolve issues
- Credit control
- Process, monitor and manage all account closures which have occurred due to non-payment of invoices
- Validate all accounts that are referred for closure
- Record all data on the companies system
- Experience in credit control either customer facing or credit collections environment
- Strong influencing & time management skills
- Strong Microsoft package skills, in particular Excel
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.