An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Permanent Administration role.
A new exciting Permanent role for an Administration has become available in the Redhill Area.
All levels of experience will be considered however must have Grade 9-4/Grade C or above for Maths and English Language at GCSE or equivalent. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Completing the processing of contribution investment, data and interface files.
- Ensuring file processing is completed
- Provide an efficient, professional service to meet all clients' needs
- Prepare relevant documentation for internal and external clients.
- Assist administration teams with basic office administration tasks
- Good keyboard and data entry skills.
- Knowledge of Excel / Word and good IT skills.
- Grade 9-4/Grade C or above for Maths and English Language at GCSE or equivalent.
- Good communication skills.
- Numerical and accurate.
This role is paying between £17,000k - £20,000k depending on experience.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.