Accounts Payable Team Leader
Accounts Payable - Team Leader
My client are looking for a Accounts Payable Team Leader to manage and supervise the Accounts Payables team based near Redhill, Surrey. Key duties:
To manage and supervise the Accounts Payables team, ensuring the efficient and compliant processing of all payments and related general ledger entries, whilst overseeing the cash and banking accounting activities, the effective handling of customer, client, supplier and internal business department enquiries. Key Skills:
- To record, report and settle in excess of £100m of expenses per annum
- To manage distribution of Claims cheques up to £50K
- To supervise processing and payments in excess of 15,000 invoices per annum
- Demonstrable experience of working in a supervisory & hands on role
- A proven track record working on accounts payable processes and specifically Oracle Financials software is desirable.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel
- Must be pro-active, self-motivated, and able to work on own initiative with minimum supervision.
Location: Reigate / Redhill
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.