- Oct 18, 2021
**Fantastic Marketing Manager opportunity** Long Term Contract**Technology or Communications Industry Experience preferred **
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop Marketing strategy: Build our EMEA Marketing plan alongside our product teams and sales/channel organizations to ensure that we have strategic alignment and clarity for the ecosystem to support sales pipeline and revenue objectives
- Develop and execute programs and integrated marketing campaigns to drive thought leadership and demand gen across digital, physical, social and web channels.
- Maintain necessary contact with major suppliers, agencies, customers, partners and industry associations to achieve marketing objectives. Manage associated marketing resources and budget.
- Drive maximum ROI: Track product and program success in market, adjust marketing tactics and programs where needed to ensure the best ROI.
- Minimum 5-8 years of working experience in Marketing in technology or communications industry
- Bilingual English professional business level. Other European languages are an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communications, Marcom skills including repurposing/adapting technical content
- Results-oriented and able to use data for decision making
- Exceptional organizational skills with high degree of attention to detail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.