Our client is a leading professional service firm, providing advice and solutions to businesses. They are looking for a Financial Reporting Manager to join their Advisory team. The role will involve delivering technical advice to clients, accounting changes, structuring, corporate reporting, transactions and other aspects of accounting.
Responsibilities for The Financial Reporting Manager:
· Act as technical lead for client work
· Direct engagement with clients on technical and accounting
· Ensure that the firm’s risk management and quality control procedures are adhered
· Keep up to date with all technical developments, lead technical training to ensure excellence of delivery
· Act as a major point of contact for financial reporting advisory clients.
· Conduct rigorous project and financial management to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget
· People management including resource planning and allocation, performance management, training and promotion.
· Act as a mentor
Experience required for The Financial Reporting Manager Role:
· ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent qualification.
· Experience in an assistant manager role
· Knowledge of IFRSs, UK GAAP and related financial reporting
· Experience of financial products, regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering (AML).
· Experience/ knowledge of international groups, working with overseas companies