Compliance Advisory Manager
- Reading, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Empiric , EA Licence No: 11C5671
- 08 Jan 19
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Advisory Manager to join a leading financial services organisation. This a great opportunity to join a progressive and expanding company in a dynamic environment.
- Act as the first point of contact on all compliance advisory matters for the firm and its various business areas.
- Deliver a regulatory change process, ensuring timely identification, analysis and communication of regulatory change and oversight of the businesses’ implantation of changes required to ensure compliance with new requirements
- Deliver the firm’s Compliance training programme to promote a compliance culture across the Group
- Review and approve financial promotions, ensuring compliance with FCA rules and requirements
- Develop and maintain policies relating to the firm’s regulatory compliance and non-financial risk obligations
- Previous experience within a Compliance Advisory
- Experience of building and maintaining open and effective relationships
- Line Management experience preferable
- Working knowledge of financial regulation in relation to FCA handbooks (especially MCOB, COBS, CONC, BCOBS)
- Ability to balance regulatory and conduct risks with the needs of a commercial organisation, whilst maintaining a clear level of independence and challenge
- Ideally knowledge of the consumer finance space.
Please only apply if you have the above experience.