Product Support Representative
Canada Life UK looks after the retirement, investment and protection needs of individuals, families and companies. We help to build better futures for our customers, our intermediaries and our employees by operating as a modern, agile and welcoming organisation.
Part of our parent company Great-West Lifeco, Canada Life UK has operated in the United Kingdom since 1903. We have hundreds of respected and supported employees committed to doing the right thing for our customers and colleagues.
Canada Life UK is transforming to create a more customer-focused business by providing our customers with expertise on financial and tax planning, offering home finance and annuities propositions, and providing collective fund solutions to third party customers.
To ensure that customers receive an exemplary service in the provision of Individual Onshore product quotations, ensuring that these are provided accurately and within stated timescales.
To be able to respond to enquiries concerning legislative and technical aspects of contracts offered, enabling issues to be resolved to the satisfaction of the customer.
To contribute to the team ethic, working with colleagues in training and the improvement of knowledge, constantly striving to enhance the overall customer experience.
- Provide a full product range, sales focused, quotation service for professional advisers, direct customers, and the Distribution Teams. Delivering accurate quote variations within agreed service standards.
- Provide accurate pre-sale product and technical information to professional advisers and customers, ensuring all enquiries are dealt with at point of call and in a highly professional manner.
- Maintain technical product knowledge in order to support team colleagues, provide cover, and achieve department objectives.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with Independent Financial Advisers, Distribution teams and other business areas as needed, to assist in the delivery of required service standards.
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement and development of the team, through reviewing procedures to meet expectations of service and conduct, and improve on own self development.
- Provide professional advisers with fund portfolio informationto improve knowledge of our internal and external fund ranges.
Desired Knowledge / Experience / Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Diligent and conscientious in accuracy of work
- Attention to detail
- Can do attitude and the ability to deal with large volumes of work at peak times
- Knowledge and experience using MS Office
Operational Excellence and Process Improvement
Problem Solving and Decision Making
Planning and Organising
Team Working and Cross Functional Collaboration What you'll like about working here
As a Canada Life UK colleague, you'll receive a competitive salary and comprehensive reward package including income protection, private medical insurance and life assurance, along with a generous pension and bonus scheme. You'll also receive the support you need with your personal and professional development. Diversity and inclusion
Canada Life is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer of choice is to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences