What will you be doing?
• Producing meaningful data forensics to support the delivery of tuning related initiatives
• Creating, building and maintaining analytical tools through programming to generate insight, recognise patterns and predict behaviour
• Experimenting with and identifying various analytical methods/ techniques best suited to data challenges
• Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
• Responding to ad-hoc requests and communicating the results of any analysis, trends and MI to a range of audiences whilst effectively managing your workload
• Having an active interest in all aspects of technological infrastructure
• Developing an understanding of Financial Crime preventative measures, systems and operational processes within Barclays
• Supporting the delivery of automation initiatives in-line with the wider Group strategy
What we’re looking for:
• Excellent analytical and quantitative skills to support Sanctions (Financial Crime Operations) and work with a diverse range of colleagues across multiple sites
• Good presentation skills with ability to explain sophisticated solutions to a non-technical audience
• Ability to apply problem solving and continuous improvement
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Degree or track record in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related scientific disciplines
Where will you be working?
Barclays House is a distinctive looking eight floor building, based in the heart of Poole. We have an expansive restaurant and a coffee shop which boast a sun terrace for the warmer months and accessible sporting facilities on offer. We’re are also within close reach of the shopping centre, old town and railway and bus stations.