- Peterborough, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Moore Stephens
- 24 May 19
An Audit Senior is being sought to join and complement the current Peterborough office audit team.
The successful candidate will become part of the audit and accounts team, which provides a wide range of audit, accounting and tax services to our clients. This is a varied role that will include overseeing and undertaking audits, both in the office and at client premises.
We seek a passionate and enthusiastic individual with at least two years' experience in the delivery of external audit and accounting services. Ideally the applicant will have experience of conducting and completing audit engagements across a wide range of clients, both carrying out this work and overseeing and reporting on the work of others.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a commitment to delivering a first class service to clients, and the ability to work as part of a team.
A driving licence and access to transport is essential as the role involves regular travel to client premises across Cambridgeshire and surrounding areas.
Education and experience
Applicants should have either part or fully completed ACCA/ACA qualifications. Professional training experience should have been broad based with exposure to a good range of clients both in size and sector.
What we can offer you:
- We are able to offer a dynamic and varied workload and excellent prospects for progression.
- Competitive salary (market rate) depending upon experience. Salary is reviewed annually.
- Paid study leave and funding for professional training.
- Extensive internal and on-the-job training.
- Paid overtime or time off in lieu.
- Group Personal Pension Scheme: under the requirements of pension auto-enrolment you will be automatically enrolled into the Group Personal Pension scheme.
- 20 days annual leave increasing to 25 days for fully qualified staff in addition to statutory bank holidays.
- Life assurance cover of four times salary.
- Eligibility for the firm's annual bonus scheme.