Senior NodeJS Developer
- Northwick, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 17 May 19
NodeJS / AngularJS
This is a fantastic opportunity for multiple web developers to join one of the countries leading banks in Northwich on a permanent basis.
The roles involve;
- Be used to working in TDD/BDD/Agile development team as a developer
- Possess a confident approach to technical solution design by envisaging, documenting, communicating and delivering features
- Be self motivated
- Have excellent communication skills
- Consider it important to keep up to date with and be capable of advocating best practice in Development
- Feel comfortable using Git and the Gitflow branching and release paradigm
- Independently estimate, deliver and take responsibility for delivering features
- Have a demonstrable understanding of CI and CD chains
- Understand automated testing frameworks, systems and concept such as: code coverage, Jenkins, Rspec and similar
- Have an advantage if you have developed using Open Source back end web development server technologies: Python, Rails, Sinartra, PHP or similar and be capable of using scripting languages like: Ruby and Bash
- Have an advantage if you have experience of other technologies of our core technology stack: Android, AngularJS
The company also offer a great package for employees including 4% pension, flexible working hours and more!!
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.