Senior Commercial Analyst
- Sep 07, 2021
- £40k - £45k
Senior Commercial Analyst - FMCG - Northamptonshire - £40,000 - £45,000 plus excellent benefits and career opportunities.
Morgan McKinley is proud to be working with a leading FMCG business to hire a Senior Commercial Analyst who is keen to deliver, best in class, analysis to support the decision-making process. Role
Partnering with the commercial teams you will create and deliver meaningful analysis which produces actionable insights to drive improved business performance.
Responsibilities for the Senior Commercial Analyst include:
- Manage and own analytical projects; leveraging data from multiple sources to shape and deliver key performance metrics which help the business understand and improve profitability and sales.
- Through deep dive analysis provide solutions to challenges across the business.
- Provide continuous challenge to current processes and make recommend improvements.
- Leverage large quantities of data so that timely and accurate reports can presented in a user-friendly fashion.
- It is essential the candidate has an analytical background.
- Strong communication skills - able to push back AND able to support stakeholders.
- High degree of commercial acumen.
- Strong data & systems skills.
- Able to work within tight deadlines.
- Results orientated, with a desire to succeed.
Based in Northampton the business is at the forefront of innovation, offer fantastic career opportunities and have many success stories for developing talent. Salary & Benefits
The role of Senior Commercial Analyst has a range of £40,000 - £45,000, plus excellent benefits.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.