Fraud Analytics Manager
As a Barclays Fraud Analytics Manager, you'll identify and analyse data which will be used to drive diverse fraud strategies. You will work with high volumes of data derived from transactions, applications, accounts and processes across the bank. You'll use your strong analytical skills to discover patterns and trends, to form meaningful insights for the Fraud Team. At Barclays, we aim to offer an excellent Fraud function and you will be crucial in forming part of our continuous growth.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity - helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. What will you be doing?
• Deriving information from Fraud data and providing insights to Fraud management and strategy teams
• Creating and delivering key metrics that support decision making processes within Fraud
• Supporting the Fraud management team in delivering a prioritised agenda
• Collaborating with the wider team to deliver large scale business and Fraud projects
• Ensuring appropriate governance, conduct and control risk frameworks are embedded in all relevant activities What we're looking for:
• Prior working experience within data analytics
• Numerical / statistical degree in Economics, Maths, Physics or similar
• Experience in SAS (or similar coding language) and data manipulation
• Capability to explain and translate complex problems in an approachable manner Skills that will help you in the role:
• Previous experience in analytics and project management within fraud prevention
• Prior knowledge of fraud prevention tools such as Hunter, Falcon and FISS
• A comprehensive understanding of scams, fraud policies and governance Where will you be working?
Northampton was the birthplace of Barclaycard in 1966 and we've been based in Pavilion Drive since the building opened in 1997. This state-of-the art energy efficient building holds up to 2,500 staff. The office location is perfect for travel from the Midlands and London alike, as we are based just off the A45, it is easily accessible by both car and bus routes.