- Oct 07, 2021
- £20k - £25k
Morgan Mckinley are currently looking for a Credit controller to join a growing business based in Northampton.Good credit management is essential to an organisation's healthy cash flow. Morgan Mckinley are currently looking for a Credit controller to join a growing business based in Northampton. ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Credit Controller will report to management on outstanding issues, whilst highlighting potential debtor problems and managing the resolution process for those problems with management.
- Ensure timely collections while maintaining a high level of customer retention
- Responsibility for the integrity and maintenance of the Accounts Receivable Ledger including reconciling customer accounts.
- Monitoring debtor balances to ensure a reduction in overdue debt
- Reporting on Accounts Receivable and attending Debtors meetings
- Ensuring credit and collection policies and procedures are followed
- Manage progress of resolving any potential customer issues which are holing up the payment
PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Liaising with customers, as well as internal personnel including the sales team
- 1+ years' experience as a credit controller / Customer Service role
- Proficient MS Office skills, with high proficiency in Excel.
- Good business acumen for problem solving
- Competency with large ERP systems
- Confidence to deal with a range of stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise a demanding workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work across a number of departments.
- Self-directed with the ability to work to reporting deadlines as determined by the Group or local teams.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Must be team oriented with the ability to work on high collaboration and performance teams.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.