Java Developer- Banking Domain
- £375-£425 Day Rate
- Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Infotel UK Consulting
- 18 Mar 19
We are looking for a number of Java Developers to join us on an greenfield project within the Banking domain. The role is based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Role & responsibilities
The successful Java Developer will be working on national project with a team of highly skilled professionals.
- Java programming (including -but not limited to- JEE, Web development n-tier technologies and extensive knowledge of open source.
- Spring framework and suite of tools, including -but nor limited to- Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Transaction Management, Spring-Jdbc.
- JBoss application server
- XML, XSD, XSL, XPATH
- JMeter/Load Runner performance test tools
- Linux and zLinux
- DB2 or Oracle
- ORM, JAXB
- Eclipse IDE
- AWS, SSO
- Hudson/Jenkins Continuous Integration server
- Nexus artefact repository manager
- BPM and BPMN
- Amazon web services
- SSO, oAuth2
- Diplomatic, positive and open-minded
- Willingness to learn new technologies and ability to put them quickly into practice
- Pragmatic and result oriented
- Ability to come up with ideas and proposals for enhancements to the products.
- Proven experience in agile project management methodologies (Scrum, XP).
- Excellent communication skills and ability to write technical documents
- Proactive participation in addition to initiative.
- Software analysis
- Analytical skills, including data analysis skills
- Object Oriented modelling and design (UML and Design Patterns)
- Test driven development in an Agile environment