Hub Assistant - Inbound data administration - Newcastle - Permanent
EY - Assurance - UK&I
Data & Analytics Assistant - Inbound Data Administration
We are recruiting for our Analytics Core Delivery Centre in Newcastle. This centre of excellence has been set-up to meet unprecedented market demand driven by three key industry developments:
- EY's business plan - "Vision 2020" - means growth and investment across our assurance business.
- Activity being taken by leading UK listed businesses to tender their audits has led to a wealth of opportunity for EY to win new business in the assurance space.
- An increased focus within EY on developing our analytics platform has seen this team rise in prominence within the business.
As part of Vision 2020 our goal is to produce the highest quality audits in the profession. By delivering innovative analytical support to the assurance team you will enhance both the value and quality of the audit work and enable EY to achieve this goal.
You will be joining this new team at an exciting time and will have the opportunity see the team and its offerings develop from the beginning. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing dynamic team who are changing how we deliver services to our clients. What does the role involve?
What sort of individual are we looking for
- Chasing audit teams and clients for forecast and overdue data
- Ensuring daily, weekly and monthly KPIs are met re inbound data
- Execution of an effective and efficient process to manage inbound data
- Other administrative tasks to support the core delivery centre on an ad-hoc basis
- Integrated process management as part of the wider data & analytics team
- Working as part of a central delivery centre providing data & analytics services to assurance personnel across all UK offices
EY create the highest performing teams and as such we are looking for an individual who:
"Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience will last a lifetime"
- Exceptional discipline within working practices
- Relentless drive and determination to meet performance targets and related KPIs
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Has proven experience within a similar role (eg: credit control, SSC administration)
- Works well under pressure and delivers optimum results
- Builds effective relationships and has a commitment to team work
- Has the desire to learn and develop into the role
You will be rewarded with
Who are we?
- A challenging role that provides the opportunity to expand your skill set and achieve your potential
- Exposure to some of EY's biggest and complex clients
- The opportunity to apply an innovative and creative approach to your work
- Flexible working as part of EY's flexible working policy
- A competitive remuneration package
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Transaction and Advisory services. We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider communities achieve their potential. Our vision is to become the leading global professional services organisation by building a better working world.
At EY our inclusive work environment means that everyone's opinion is valued. This enables us to provide better advice and ideas to our clients, which in turn helps you develop as an individual to achieve your potential and make a difference.
To apply for this role please click the following link and send us a copy of your CV. Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.