- Milton Keynes, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Curve Group Holdings
- 10 Apr 19
Gatehouse Bank is a subsidiary of Gatehouse Financial Group Limited, which is a holding company for Gatehouse Bank (based in London and Milton Keynes) and Gatehouse Capital (based in Kuwait). Gatehouse Bank is a Shariah-compliant bank offering savings products and finance for UK commercial and residential real estate, in addition to sourcing and advising on UK real estate investments with focus on the build to rent sector.
Recent expansion within the Bank has generated a new role as MI analyst to reports into the Head of Operational Delivery. Supporting Operations and Sales with MI reporting across the Bank and at ExCo level to help inform the operational performance of the Bank.
- Develop, maintain and improve MI reporting within the Operations area.
- Take ownership for reporting, working with stakeholders to provide MI that is fit for purpose, robust and automated where possible.
- Assist the Head of Operational Delivery in delivering best in class reporting.
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders.
- Any other duties commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility of this post, for which the post holder has the necessary experience and/or training.
- Demonstrate strong customer focus, both internally and externally.
- Build and maintain lasting working relationships with fellow employees and any relevant external contacts.
- Demonstrate the Banks behaviours and values at all times.
- Support the development of a strong team with high standards of risk awareness and ethical behaviour.
- Ensure that the Bank is managed safely by understanding and following all Bank policies, procedures and regulations, escalating any issues to line management on a timely basis. This includes notification of all risk events.