Senior UX Designer
- Oversee the day to day performance of the UX team, and delivery of a strategic roadmap of project work from a UX perspective.
- Provide strong UX and UCD leadership, and inspire the team.
- Act as senior point of contact for UX within the team.
- Establish and drive the maturity of UX Design, User Research, User Centred Design, and Design Thinking within the Enterprise Data Management team including UX strategy and vision, Design Org design, Design Ops and Research Ops.
- Work with other managers to develop collaborative approaches and ways of working.
- A confident, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable individual with the ability to develop and mature the UX and User Research capability.
- An individual with substantial UX Design and User Research experience including operational, tactical, and strategic experience, and capable of overseeing the day to day performance of the UX team.
- Comfortable working with other team members across international time zones, including colleagues in New York and Europe, and the scheduling that requires.
- Some experience of Service Design would be desirable.
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.