Overview Overview Of BNY Mellon: Who we are
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations, or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries. As of March 31, 2022, BNY Mellon had $45.5 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $2.3 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com . Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news. Senior Audit Project Leader
- Performing risk-focused audit activities, in accordance with Internal Audit policies, methodologies, and standards to identify meaningful issues, risks and other exposures in areas being audited.
- Collaborating with Audit Leadership team to determine and prioritize regulatory priorities and business strategies
- Identifying and providing recommendations on improvements across the organization
- Providing the Senior Audit Director with recommendations and consultation to improve re imagine audit processes and practices.
- Planning, coordinating, and keeping contents of a meeting focused.
- Developing training content and presenting the regulatory validation methodology to audit stakeholders
- Providing oversight over end to end project management activities that includes project status / issue tracking and reporting to senior management
- Working with relevant stakeholders to deliver, monitor and communicate progress towards goals
- Providing Senior Audit Director and other senior leaders with insight and analysis
- Strong project management skills creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
- Understands the sensitive nature of confidential information and uses it appropriately.
- Has demonstrated ability to articulate difficult concepts to others, adapting communication methods/approaches as necessary.
- Applies solid judgement and analytical skills, contributing to the development of innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Identifies opportunities for the use of automation and makes recommendations for software support requests.
- Demonstrates leadership through work guidance and training of less experienced peers and through advice to assigned clients.
- No direct reports.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
- Relevant years of total work experience preferred.
- Prior experience in Audit management or the relevant areas
- Additional core skill requirements include understanding of the applied and interpretation of analytics results for Audit, critical thinking and problem solving.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.