• Resolve customer receivable issues, disputes, and/or claims with Customer Service and Commercial colleagues by collecting, analyzing, and reviewing client data. • Resolve customer enquiries promptly & accurately, by understanding customer market & needs. • Proactively contact customers for prompt collection or resolution of aged receivables, by regularly collecting & analyzing customer data.
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Accounts Receivable Specialist.
We are looking for someone with previous experience and good communication skills.
Join a culture of teamwork and imagination that facilitates customer-focused problem-resolution. Significant growth opportunities exist for an experienced high caliber graduate or credit professional to join GENPACT.
This position offers international exposure within GE Aviation with also working in conjunction with the industrial businesses and functions within Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) which provides an ambitious candidate in this role with opportunities to develop a career.
You will be responsible for Credit and Collections activities related to the GE Aviation portfolio.
In this role you will:
- Resolve customer receivable issues, disputes, and/or claims with Customer Service and Commercial colleagues by collecting, analyzing, and reviewing client data.
- Resolve customer enquiries promptly & accurately, by understanding customer market & needs.
- Proactively contact customers for prompt collection or resolution of aged
receivables, by regularly collecting & analyzing customer data.
- Have a controllership overview of the dunning cycle/letters.
- Validate that reports meet GE's risk & financial requirements.
- Accomplish all your responsibilities in line with GE's compliance and integrity
- Coordinate payment plan proposals, Pre-Bankruptcy and Pre-Receivership recoveries once approved by the risk department.
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary
- Work in the multicultural environment
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development
- Business School Degree or qualification (MBO, HBO, Modern Business Administration or equivalent).
- OR Minimum of 2 years directly related experience to cash collection or customer service, ideally in a multinational environment.
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment.
- Microsoft Office proficiency, especially Excel.
- Demonstrated effective cash collection skills, with detail orientation.
- Proven Financial Analysis Skills.
- Fluent English (written & verbal).
- Ability to be pro-active and to think “outside the box”.
- Excellent proven interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of resourceful problem solving, while remaining customer-focused.
- Cultural Awareness in a diverse and international environment.
- Thirst for learning! Analytical thinking and ability to learn fast.
- MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK WITHOUT RESTRICTION
- Personal culture and ability to deal with the client properly
- High motivation and willingness to learn
- Ability to work under time pressure