Payments Solution Architecture Manager
Join us as a Payments Solution Architecture Manager
What you'll do
- This is an opportunity for an experienced Payments Solution Architecture Manager to help us define the high level technical architecture and design for your assigned scope
- You'll provide solutions to deliver great business outcomes and meet our longer term strategy while building strong stakeholder relationships
- You'll influence the definition and communication of a shared technical and architectural vision of end-to-end designs that may span multiple platforms and domains
Working in our fast paced and dynamic Payments Technology area at a very exciting time, you'll lead the collaboration across platform and domain teams on the solution delivery. Partnering with platform and domain teams, you'll elaborate the solution and its interfaces, validating technology assumptions, evaluating implementation alternatives, and creating the continuous delivery pipeline.
You'll also lead the analysis of options and deliver end-to-end solution designs using the relevant building blocks, as well as producing designs for features that allow frequent incremental delivery of customer value.
On top of this, you'll be:
The skills you'll need
- Owning the technical design issues and driving resolution through the iteration of the technical solution design
- Leading the activities to shape requirements, validating designs and prototypes to deliver change that aligns with the target architecture
- Promoting adaptive design practices to drive collaboration of feature teams around a common technical vision using continuous feedback
- Making recommendations of potential impacts to existing and prospective customers of the latest technology and customer trends
You'll bring expert knowledge of application architecture, and in business data or infrastructure architecture with working knowledge of industry architecture frameworks such as TOGAF or ArchiMate. You'll also need an understanding of Agile and contemporary methodologies with experience of working in Agile teams.
On top of this, you'll bring:
- Experience of defining application architectures and roadmaps for complex solutions working for all layers of the technical architecture
- A background in delivering solutions that securely span a complex infrastructure domain
- Experience of systems development change lifecycles, best practices and approaches
- Knowledge of hardware, software, application, and systems engineering
- The ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly to peers and leadership level colleagues