This is a newly created role and will be the 3rd member of a team of 3. You will need to have strong Operational Risk experience and preferably have good knowledge and understanding of CASS & Prudential Regulation.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated with the ability to build strong stakeholder relationships, both face to face and remotely.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Provide daily independent oversight of first line Operational Risk activities
• To produce and distribute monthly MI relating to Prudential Regulations
• Collate information and present to relevant committee's when required
• Attend relevant committee meetings and distribute actions to wider team
• To provide cover and support for Risk Team members when required
Apply right away to find out more