Managing Consultant - Implementation - Healthcare Background
Bringing Ingenuity to Life
We're an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we'll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
Isn't it time you joined us?
Become part of the Team
PA is looking to recruit a Managing Consultant (MC) who will help to grow PA's Health consulting business. The Managing Consultant's home service will be the Implementation Service. This business is responsible for complex programme delivery, programme assurance, programme turnaround, improving implementation performance, portfolio management and providing proactive PMO services for PA's clients.
• Contribute to the strategic objectives of the Implementation Service and bring a strong portfolio of implementation/programme delivery focussed client opportunities in the healthcare sector.
• Contribute to delivering a healthcare focussed go-to-market strategy and value propositions for the Implementation Service that will impact key target organisations.
• Lead sales and operations activities for client organisations with a primary focus on the development and creation of new client opportunities across industries.
• Act as a healthcare implementation expert and coach to key client accounts & drive new business development opportunities for the team.
• Develop sales opportunities and deliver the full suite of implementation and PA capabilities through internal collaboration and partnerships. You will create opportunities for increased revenue generation in adjacent service lines and sectors.
• Lead, manage and develop healthcare transformation and delivery opportunities across entire client organisations, portfolios, large programmes or individual projects.
• Contribute to the leadership, strategy, growth and development of pan-PA healthcare propositions and the healthcare transformation capabilities of the Implementation Service, both in the UK and globally.
• Acts and is perceived as a "go to" authority in healthcare implementation across the firm, specifically in the fields of transformation delivery, benefits realisation and business change. Job Requirements
What we're looking for
• You will be an adept business developer who will have the ability to create their own brand and enhance to market presence of PA. It is expected that this individual will have a track record of winning multi-million bid pursuits, generating up to £1m personal revenues per annum.
• Experience of business development for implementation/programme/project management consulting support and services across multiple healthcare settings (predominantly Acute, Integrated Care and Primary Care settings).
• Track Record of successfully generating consulting service revenues (in line with MC target levels, at similar price points to PA market positioning and PA revenue attribution model within NHS and private healthcare settings).
• Proven ability to develop new service offerings in response to emerging client needs and personal drive to develop compelling proposals that are attractive to colleagues and clients.
• An extensive, active and proven network of relationships with economic buyers of healthcare services within healthcare clients that regularly purchase consulting services at scale to support delivery of complex transformation.
• A recognised healthcare implementation leader, with the practical knowledge of the NHS change model and experience of successfully achieving the planned benefits of large scale change within complex healthcare environments (multi-agency, multi-organisation, multi-service and integration across local systems).
• Ideally you will be highly experienced in delivering the following types of projects:
- Leadership, delivery and governance of large scale, transformation programmes
- Programme definition, shaping and mobilisation
- Leading transformation supporting directly accountable officers
- Programme benefits realisation
- Digital and technology enabled transformation
• A dynamic, senior leader with experience of delivering successful, global programmes and transformations, including innovative technology and digital workstreams and teams.
• Extensive consulting experience and supporting delivery at all levels within a healthcare organisation and partners with local systems. About PA Consulting Group
Benefits package at PA:
- Private medical insurance
- Transport allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment - one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We're committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA's goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.