As a Barclays Primary and Secondary Par Loan Closer, you will be working within the Wholesale Lending team where you will be managing a diverse portfolio of Loan Market Association primary & secondary loan trades from trade date through to settlement. You will be working with an experienced and growing team that handle both par and distressed trades.
What will you be doing?
- You will be drafting and reviewing of LMA trade documents; Trade Confirmations, Transfer Certificates, Sub-participation as well as Pricing Letters
- Reviewing Credit Agreements to assess transferability requirements and restrictions
- Liaising with the Operations trade settlements team to instruct the settlement of trades
- Monitoring the trader’s positions to ensure the trade and settled positions are reconciled at all times
- You will be Responsible for the management of trade documentation deal sites, and ensuring public/private Chinese wall is effectively controlled
- Keeping senior members of the Closing Team and Trading desk apprised of potential issues with documentation and trade settlements
What we’re looking for?
- Financial Services experience with expertise in loan documentation
- Experience in the Loan Closing covering Primary & Par transactions is preferable
- Organised and able to prioritise work in a high pressure environment with the ability to manage a diverse workload to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate strong communication and decision-making skills and able to ‘think outside the box’
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Experience using ClearPar
- Processing experience in ACBS
- Ability to multi-task, be responsive and pro-active in seeking out and resolving tasks
Where will you be working?
Based in our Manchester office, which is in the heart of the city centre. Offering a modern working environment, with restaurants, bars and gyms just a stone’s throw from the office.