Head of Financial Crime - Manchester - £100,000 to £130,000 per annum
- £100,000 - £130,000
- Manchester, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Caspian One
- 15 Apr 19
Caspian One require a Head of Financial Crime to work on-site for a large retail and capital markets bank based in Manchester. They require a person to join their Financial Crime Prevention department who are responsible for Anti Money Laundering, Counter-Terrorist Financing, Anti Bribery, Corruption and Fraud.
Caspian One require a Head of Financial Crime to work on site for a large retail and capital markets bank based in Manchester. They require a person to join their Financial Crime Prevention department who are responsible for Anti Money Laundering, Counter Terrorist Financing, Anti Bribery, Corruption and Fraud.
You will be primarily providing management and leadership to the Financial Crime team whilst identifying, measuring, analysing and reporting of all financial crime risks across the organisation; as well as an opportunity to build relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
The role provides an interesting and challenging opportunity where no one day is the same, with a variety of key activities and responsibilities, therefore please get in touch to find out more!
Are you passionate about fighting FinCrime? Do you have a good understanding of financial crime control frameworks? Do you possess excellent communication, influencing and decision-making skills with the ability to demonstrate sound judgment? If yes, then this then I want to hear from you!
- Strong understanding and experience of AML, KYC, Sanctions, Fraud and banking products and the UK regulatory environment.
- Ability to apply themselves to problem solving and analysing situations, delivering practical and compliant financial crime controls/solutions
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work well under pressure with attention to detail: achieving the right business culture and behaviours
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Strong report writing and presentation skills, interacting with stakeholders at a senior level
- Experience and knowledge of business and/or banking processes, especially around account opening routines and payment/transaction processing systems