Futures Investigations Analyst
- Manchester, England, United Kingdom Manchester England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
See job description for details
Join us as a Futures Investigations Analyst in Manchester
- You'll be analysing brokerage commission discrepancies and resolving root cause issues for the Futures business across RBS PLC and RBS SI (US)
- Enjoy a role with progression opportunities and the scope to develop your skills
- You'll have the opportunity to get involved in upcoming projects to broaden your expertise
What you'll do
In this role, you'll join a growing and developing team, where you'll analyse data to identify and validate the root cause and produce recommendations to resolve and implement the changes required.
- Providing operational support to the NatWest Markets Futures Business
- Analysing work flows and proactively raising efficiency
- Creating a network of internal and external stakeholders
The skills you'll need
You'll should have strong analytical skills and root cause problem solving experience, combined with remediation and change experience. You'll need to gain a detailed understanding of front to back process flows and systems across the brokerage business in order to support the investigations process.
You should demonstrate:
- Drive and motivation, and be able to work under pressure, balancing expectations and deadlines
- A strong risk and control focused mindset
- The ability to identify, pre-empt and resolve issues
- The ability to work through complex flow structures and negotiate with stakeholders
- The ability to work individually as well as part of a team
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 15% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.