FULL STACK eCOMMERCE DEVELOPER
Location: Manchester/London option 3 days a week plus flexible working
As part of the digital software development team you be helping build and shape our headless ecommerce platform.
This is an excellent opportunity for a software developer who has strong technical skills, a passion for quality and experience of creating and supporting large scale web/e-commerce applications. Our culture is fit for developers who excel in a fast paced, dynamic environment and who relish the opportunity to further their career working as part of an industry leading organisation.
What we are looking for:
• At least 2 years of experience with large scale web applications.
• Expert development experience of NodeJS.
• A good understanding of deploying Serverless Architectures to Cloud platforms.
• Building RESTful APIs.
• Software testing / TDD.
• API microservices cloud first development experience with commercetools, elastic path, moltin, bigcommerce, shopify or bespoke java based API microservices full stack
• Experience with continuous integration as well as building a Node.js REST API backed by NoSQL databasesCloud technologies (Docker, Serverless)
• Experience working in sprints
• Experience of Agile development approaches and use of Jira or equivalent.
• Experience working on CommerceTools platform.
• Understanding of Terraform.
• Cypress Test Automation.
• AWS knowledge.
• Knowledge sharing, the aspiration to constantly improve yourself and learn new technologies and concepts.
• Hands on Technical design and development.
• Competitive salary based on experience
• Share Scheme
• Contributory Pension
• 40% discount across all brands
• On site gym
• Subsidised restaurant
• The opportunity to work in a company that encourages engagement and growth!
• Brand new Software House coming to the heart of Manchester!
Job Title: Full Stack Java Developer
Location: Manchester, UK
Rate/Salary: 45000.00 - 65000.00 GBP Yearly
Job Type: Permanent
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.