Customer Support Executive
- Oct 14, 2021
- £20k - £25k
Do you want to be part of the definitive food company? Would you like to be part of a dynamic team and work with high achievers who will help you reach your goals? Do you want to be part of the definitive food company? We are working with a multinational company who are transforming the way people think about food. Would you like to be part of a dynamic team and work with high achievers who will help you reach your goals? Your new job.....
As a member of The Onboarding Team, you'll be on the front line for managing the relationship with the client partners. You'll be managing onboarding details along with assisting in initial setup and liaising with clients. You'll be results driven, and ready to take on challenging KPIs, while maintaining excellent customer service.
You'll be working as part of a fun and friendly team who are currently working out of Central Manchester. Day to day you will be ........
You will need to have.......
- Once a client has agreed to partner with the company, you'll own the relationship until they're live and generate enough revenue in order to be passed on to the Account Management team
- This will include retrieving onboarding details, uploading them to the company's systems, helping them to get set up, handling any issues they have around launch and providing commercial advice on how to increase order volume
- You'll work cross-functionally with the Sales, Production and Account Management team to ensure the company's new clients can seamlessly transition into their partnership with the company
- Work with the Partner Services team to refine and hone processes
- Ensure the company's clients are fully comfortable with the company's processes and systems so that they can make the most of their new partnership
- Act as the liaison between client and photography teams, scheduling shoots and ensuring both parties are satisfied
What's in it for you.........
- A strong customer service background, with confidence to make cold calls
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think logically and strategically
- Committed to your own performance and development
- Good problem-solving skills and showing high initiative
- Effective organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a fast-growing team
- Comprehensive training will be provided to enable you to have the utmost success with the company.
- You will initially work in the office and be provided with all the training you need to do your job successfully before transitioning to the new way of working - a mix of working from home and in the office.
- There is strong growth and personal development opportunities along with a host of perks and benefits associated with the role.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.