Corporate Tax Executive
Job Description Summary:
Here. You can widen your opportunities.
At Grant Thornton we're driven by a purpose of building a vibrant economy, based on trust and integrity in markets, dynamic businesses, and communities where businesses and people thrive. We've created our own unique culture - one that offers the opportunities of a major organisation in a personal, close-knit environment and that's built around shared enterprise.
Be inspired. Be challenged. Be yourself. Here. You can. Job Description:
You will be working as part of our successful and fast growing Corporate Tax Team which aims to provide innovative solutions to a wide variety of clients.
As a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager you will be required to present solutions to increasingly complex technical issues, demonstrate sufficient technical knowledge in your own service area to develop solutions to complex technical issues and manage numerous teams and projects in demanding assignments on a day to day basis.
The Assistant Manager will work with people at all levels and a range of different clients. The key elements of the role are:
- You'll build a rapport with the individual client and develop a clear and detailed understanding of the business and client expectations
- You'll be responsible for planning and performing Corporate Tax consultancy and compliance assignments
- You'll provide intelligent and creative solutions to client tax issues both reactively and proactively
Who we're looking for:
You'll have a genuine interest in our clients. We want to provide a distinctive service and
unlock potential for growth in dynamic organisations.
Education, experience and qualifications:
- You'll be ATT/ CTA/ACA/ ACCA or ADIT qualified
- you'll have post qualification experience
- you'll have relevant tax experience