- £30,000 - £40,000
- Manchester, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Barclay Simpson
Cash Funding Analyst
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading bank in a new function which you can help to shape. The role reports into an experienced line manager, and offers fantastic growth and development opportunities.
A leading bank is looking for a Cash Funding Analyst to join their Manchester office.
The role will provide you with the opportunity to help the bank grow out a new operations team, supporting the front office in making necessary changes to adhere to new regulation.
You will work closely with the Treasury Front Office, specifically the currency trading desk, in the provision of short-dated funding requirements across global markets.
- Working to tight intra-day and end of day funding deadlines
- Ensure that all Nostro accounts and securities linked cash accounts are swept flat or within tolerance
- Performing post value analysis of T-1 activity, to ensure an appropriate valance distribution and cost allocation for unfunded balances
You will need:
- Experience within banking treasury operations/reconciliation
- An understanding of operational, liquidity, settlement and financial risks
- Prior experience of Nostro accounts
- An understanding of investment banking products
- Strong communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading organisation in a new function which you can help to shape. The role reports into an experienced line manager, and offers fantastic growth and development opportunities.
The bank is looking to begin interviews next week, so if the role looks to be of interest, please apply with your CV or reach out to Katy Quicke at Barclay Simpson on 0207 936 8933 for more information.