Business Analyst, Regulatory Change, Global Financial Services Firm £60,000, West Midlands or Manchester/Lancashire
- Manchester, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 17 Jan 18 2018-01-17
Business Analyst to work in centralized regulatory change function
My client, a major global financial services provider across the globe, is looking to recruit a distinguished business analyst with regulatory change experience to work on a number of high profile regulatory change initiatives. The incoming candidate will provide analysis, define requirements and will put measures in place to support wider regulatory change initiatives, in line with the Bank’s appetite to risk.
The incoming candidate will have experience working on regulatory change initiatives, either in a Financial Services Organisation, a Bank or onsite as a Management Consultant.
The key responsibilities are as follows
- Conducting horizon scanning work streams with other functions such as Legal & Compliance
- Assessing the impact of regulations, the implications of the change that needs to be made, and defining a clear roadmap to deliver the change
- Providing a high level of assurance to the programmes and running workshops
As a result, my client is looking for somebody with the following experience
- Educated to Degree or MBA level, or demonstrable equivalent experience
- Proven experience working on regulatory change programmes as a business analyst in a financial services environment, whether this be in house or on site as a management consultant
- Strong understanding of the financial services landscape
- Proven experience interpreting financial services regulations and translating them into business requirements
- Ability to work in a large, complex, cross functional, matrix organisations
- Strong understanding of a full project lifecycles, with proven exposure to all of it.
- Ability to deal with a wide range of stakeholders at a variety of levels in seniority
- Proven track record delivering presentations to C-suite organisations
- Prove ability to design and run workshops
- Formal qualifications in change management