Our Client a leading global Financial Services Institution is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to work on EMIR controls and governence program. They are looking for someone to come in and consult with stakeholders to design, develop and implement a front to back control and governance framework for EMIR and EMIR Refit. Formulate and define workstream scope and objectives with thorough understanding of business processes in a specific business domain. Represent the business to all areas in resolving issues and developing both business and technology solutions.
Business Analyst Duties:
- Develops project scope and identifies objectives, constraints, issues, risks and assumptions for large programmes, and escalates as necessary.
- Is accountable for overall delivery of assigned functional workstream within the EMIR and EMIR Refit Programme. Aligns resources, seeks input from key constituents, and manages others to achieve desired results.
- Provides guidance on development of the controls and governance framework, based on existing processes, and by reviewing the output of the other Programme workstreams. Manages scope and change throughout the initiative utilizing formal change control and requirements traceability.
- Gathers and analyzes information and develops recommendations to address major business objectives that span multiple, global business and technology areas. Information gathering may require the ability to handle and analyze large scale data across multiple systems and products.
- Expertise in regulatory control and governance frameworks.
- Knowledge of EMIR and EMIR Refit is advantageous, but not a necessity.
- Formal project management qualification; six sigma and experience in Agile methodologies is advantageous
- A depth of experience in data management and reporting; process and workflow mapping; writing and managing business requirements and functional specifications.
- Ability to run both small and large scale workshops and working groups with varying levels of stakeholder seniority.
- Ability to analyse medium to large scale data and information across multiple sources.
- Flexibility in terms of both working hours and work undertaken will be required.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.