Asset Planner (3rd Party Manufacturing)
Procurement Asset Planner - 3rd Party Manufacturing Position: Procurement Planner Location: Manchester Contract: 12 months Role:
- To create and maintain the overall Formulation, Fill & Pack (FF&P) production plan across a group of Tollers (3rd party manufacturing plant), providing options to meet variances in demand and supply.
- Execute order processing in SAP on Toller location.
- Schedule and order all required components.
- Co-ordination along the supply chain to manage the production plan and ex-works shipments over a zero to end current season horizon.
- Create and maintain balanced production plan on the specific Toller asset(s) over the current season.
- Facilitate the resolution of Toller capacity issues with the appropriate SCP and maintain plan accordingly.
- Support the SCPs in the development of Tactical Supply Plans (TSP). Execute the agreed TSPs.
- Provide regular forecasts to suppliers for raw materials, and place Purchase Orders accordingly.
- Ensure the optimisation of Toller inventory of components and formulated bulks to minimize working capital.
- Ensure Toller SAP master data is maintained accordingly, including efficient introduction and removal of products (SKUs) according to the Range Management Process.
- Ensure that all processes operate against MRPII philosophies & principles.
- Previous experience within a Supply Chain and/or Planning environment.
- Experience of the key interfaces within a Supply Chain.
- A good understanding for planning parameters, master data management and data integrity.
- MRPII principles.
- Experience of SAP R3 essential and APO would be advantageous.
- A flexible team player with good interpersonal communication; both written and verbal.
- Previous experience of managing multiple interfaces and tasks with a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrable experience of providing proactive and innovative resolution of issues.
- Able to effectively manage stakeholders and expectations and work well under pressure.
- Second language; German or French would be advantageous.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.