Our client, a niche financial services firm, are looking to recruit a Senior KYC Officer, to support the team manager in managing the day to day running of the team. Duties will include:
- Supervise the day-to-day work to ensure service levels are met and tasks are completed in line with processes
- Proactively highlight audit and compliance issues to the KYC Team Manager and ensure that all audit recommendations within their remit are closed
- Receive and analyse monitoring and testing results from the MLRO function, providing feedback, and arranging remediation if appropriate
- Carry out the checks on overnight screening, ensuring that all matches and potential matches against sanctions lists and criminal lists are thoroughly researched, either to prove or disprove a match against the bank customer in line with the policies and procedures
- Carry out due diligence on outgoing and incoming payments by use of appropriate searches, internet searches and customer information, allocating the correct risk rating to the payment and pass to Senior Operations Manager for sign off
- Support the review of all customer account records on an annual or 3 yearly basis depending on the risk level given to that customer, including enhanced due diligence on high risk customers and PEPs to establish any changes which may affect their services. Attend meetings with potential and existing customers to explain firms AML and on-boarding requirements, ensuring everyone understands their role and responsibility
- Lead on projects as specified by the KYC Team Manager
The ideal candidate should have at least 2 years CDD/KYC experience of which at least 12 months must have been in a staff supervision capacity, whether gained from contract or permanent roles. NB you must also have a good understanding of the issues around UBO.
For more information about this role please send your details to David Crook at email@example.com (including a contact no) however please note due to COVID-19 we cannot reply to all applications so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstance are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.