FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT
LONDON | NEW YORK
Project Manager - Retail Banking
A leading Retail Bank are looking for a Project Manager to join their operational change team, specialising on the mortgage markets. This individual must have 3-5 years previous PM experience within financial services along with detailed knowledge of the SDLC. Prince2 qualification (or equivalent) is necessary for this role.
* Work within the agreed project and change operating frameworks, using agreed formats/documents and operating tools and where required input into the business policy and procedures.
* Provide line management support and evaluation against work stream delivery and performance against agreed project scope and objectives and take appropriate action where needed to ensure delivery and execution meets the requirements.
* Ensure effective data analyst and reviews are carried out to support the business case, proposed projects and system requirements.
* Lead and facilitate system, process improvement and project requirements workshops and resolve complex scoping issues and stakeholder conflicts for allocated work schedule.
* Work with the business, work stream leads and key stakeholders to ensure the various stages of the project delivery are understood, accepted and approved by key stakeholder within the agreed timelines.
* Own all Project documentation and planning documents e.g. PID's / RAID's / milestone and project plans ensuring they are managed effectively.
* Support with internal and external audit reviews ensuring deliverables and findings are addressed timely and full audit trails around delivery i.e. project documentation, sign offs, plans etc. are available and accurate.
Required Skills & Experience:
* 3 -5 years previous experience undertaking a Project Management position with key experience focussing on saving and mortgage products within the Financial Services industry.
* Previous experience working with Mortgage (Phoebus), Savings (Bastion) and Workflow (AWD) products and systems.
* Robust practical knowledge of the processes for importing data for use in reporting, spreadsheets, graphs and flow charts.
* Detailed knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
* Prince 2 Practitioner or equivalent qualification.
- GBP40000.00 - GBP55000.00 per annum
- Maidstone, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Charles Levick
- 19 Feb 18