Business Analyst - Technology
- Negotiable GBP
- Maidstone, England, United Kingdom Maidstone England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Fidelity International
- 16 Aug 18 2018-08-16
This role is for a Business Analyst who can interpret complex business and customer issues and is able to understand the technical implications associated with business requirements. The successful candidate will be expected to interact with all levels of the business community, seeking approval from all project stakeholders.
UK & CE Financial Services Technology team is charged with the continued technological development of Fidelity's distribution businesses within the UK, Europe and Asia regions. In particular, the department is currently seeking to satisfy the high level of demand for both short term tactical project delivery as well as the execution of programmes of a strategic nature in the UK. This includes the complete reshaping of our platform and customer experience supporting our growing direct and intermediated businesses.
- Capture and clarification of business requirements through a range of analysis techniques
- Obtaining agreement on business analysis deliverables and ensuring that they meet all the requirements of the business, tracking these across multiple systems and associated teams
- Acting as a proxy customer with the development teams, facilitating open communication between the customer & development team
- Manage changes to business requirements as the project progresses
- Collaborate with development teams across multiple locations and countries
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Business Analysis skills
- Requirement gathering and analysis
- Exposure to agile and waterfall delivery methodologies
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in virtual teams in a multi-cultural environment
- Good customer awareness, with ability to manage customer expectations, customer-focused & service oriented
- Flexible and positive attitude - with "can-do" approach, a self-starter that "can think on your feet"
- Excellent team player, disciplined and conscientious approach
- Delivery and results focused
- Strong desire to understand the Fidelity business and its associated procedures