- Maidenhead, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Oct 17 2017-10-13
This role reports to the Senior Finance Manager - FP&A and is responsible for the delivery and clear articulation of the margin performance through month end, forecasts and budgeting.
As the mobile industry’s most exciting brand, we’re here to challenge and change the way the industry works by putting customers first. We’re able to do this thanks to our amazing people, who share our passion for making things right. And where would we be without the expertise and insight of our fantastic Finance teams?
This role reports to the Senior Finance Manager - FP&A and is responsible for the delivery and clear articulation of the margin performance through month end, forecasts and budgeting. This role will work cross functionally with finance and non-finance managers to build, challenge and explain the margin plan/performance, with the identification of risk and opportunities. Coaching, developing and influencing a wide degree of individuals and stakeholders are required to ensure a clear understanding of the performance drivers and issues relevant to margin areas.
The role is responsible for providing effective commercial & financial support, along with challenge & direction to the assigned area in the business in order to ensure performance is at the optimum level. The role also manages the relevant financials for the assigned area and analyses the market to proactively identify any risks and/or opportunities. The role will also provide guidance & direction to other finance professionals in developing high performing finance talent.
University / Post Graduate (Degree) - Not Mandatory but more focus on professional experience and knowledge about the subject & domain.
Experience enables job holder to deal with the majority of situations and to advise others.
Experience of supervising and directing people and other resources to achieve specific end results within limited timeframes.
- Experience of managing change
- Experience of juggling a multitude of Director Level stakeholders
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA Qualified Accountant.
- Experience of interfacing with commercial teams.
- Report writing for and presentation to a senior management audience
- Excellent MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills
Nice to Have:
- Higher level of academic qualifications (e.g. degree)
- Experience of managing a team of around 4 individuals of different levels
- Previous experience of a technical environment
- Previous experience of recharge processes
If you want to find out more and apply, please click the apply button.