My client a Tier 1 investment bank are currently going through a large scale transformation programme. This involves the re-alignment of front to back trade flows from front office through to finance and operations. They require Business analysts and Project Managers with business process re-engineering skills and experience to drive this through from analysis/design through to delivery and execution. is expected that you possess in-depth knowledge of process change – particularly business process mapping/management (BPM) and business process re-engineering (BPR).
Senior Operating Model/Processes Business Analyst
For one of my global clients I am looking for an experienced individual to work a large scale project as a Senior Operating Model/Processes Business Analyst
- Managing projects through all of the key stages of a transformation project, from diagnostic to implementation.
- Planning, leading and performing diagnostic analysis by applying analytic techniques on large operational transformation engagements.
- Facilitating, or leading, client workshops to scope and design transformational solutions.
- Identifying, managing and mitigating risks and issues throughout the delivery lifecycle.
- Developing and continually improving solutions, methodologies and tools to deliver consistent world class operating excellence capability.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate experience in some / all of the following capability areas:
- Planning and leading workstreams on large scale operational transformation engagements.
- Service delivery on large-scale banking operations projects/programmes.
- Experience delivering regulatory driven transformation engagements from initiation to implementation.
- Ideally candidates would have come from a Big 4 or consulting background
Duration: 3 months initially with extension