The M&A Manager will be part of the Group M&A Team supporting the M&A Directors and Group Head of M&A to further build and develop the company by driving the external growth strategy of the company in a leveraged buyout environment. They work closely with Country CEOs to identify targets, define strategic rationale and evaluate potential transactions.
· Identify potential acquisitions and develop relationships with potential partners
· Analyze market segments and identify strategic opportunities
· Prepare and manage the confidentiality agreements
· Analyze preliminary data such as audited and management accounts, evaluate targets based on their business and financial condition and outlook, carry out valuation analysis and prepare investment recommendation for the board of directors
· Assist in preparing and negotiate non-binding offers, in close cooperation with country CEOs, M&A Directors and the Group Head of M&A
· Manage the Transaction process and support day to day negotiations, including interfacing with the potential targets, its shareholders or advisors as required
· Manage the due diligence and coordinate the activities of other external advisors (e.g. legal counsel, auditors) as required
· Prepare sale and purchase agreement, representations and warranties, with legal counsels and help negotiate final documents
· Assist with the presentation of final recommendation, due diligence findings, and integration plan to the Board of Directors
· Organize signing/closing, interfacing with all internal and external parties
· Perform peer reviews, train and mentor M&A analyst(s) and support, in relation to the workload, other members of the M&A team as required
· Support the integration team post-merger (until the target is absorbed into idverde)
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.