eTrading Support Specialist
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Emagine Consulting
- 17 Apr 18 2018-04-17
Exciting opportunity for a Rates eTrading Support Specialist with experience of front office electronic trading support within an investment bank as part of an ongoing project with emagine Consulting.
In this position, you will be sat on the trade floor, liaising closely with traders and developers in order to identify and address any support issues raised throughout the full trade lifecycle.
Proven stakeholder management skills is essential as you will be communicating with colleagues on and off the trade floor.
This is an immediate requirement so you must be able to start either immediately or at most within 1 month. You must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.
• Level 1/2 support of front office eTrading
• Hands on support, fixes and troubleshooting
• Detailed understanding of rates and rates technology/ products
• Investment banking
• Fixed income knowledge
• Stakeholder management up to senior level including with traders, developers and business stakeholders
• Effective communication skills
• Preferably exposure to Broadway (not essential)
emagine is always looking to expand our bench and associate network for future projects. If you are not currently available for new projects please feel free to update us with your most recent profile and next availability and we will keep you informed of suitable projects when you are seeking your next challenge.