£357.50 p/d PAYE or £464.15 Umbrella
Duration – 31/12/2022
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC, and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further. They are currently seeking an experienced individual to join their Strategic Procurement Services Team in the role of eSourcing Specialist.
We are currently seeking an experienced procurement eSourcing Specialist to join the Strategic Procurement Services (SPS), Operations, Source to Contract team. The Source to Contract – eSourcing Specialist, Strategic Procurement Services, will support the delivery of the SPS eSourcing strategy, delivering new opportunities and value for the Global Businesses and Functions across the Bank, whilst ensuring adopting and applying best practices, market and industry insights to drive the best eSourcing solution to meet requirements.
The role Source to Contract – eSourcing Specialist, Strategic Procurement Services requires the role holder to:
- Provide Source to Contract subject matter expertise to the function, often leading/co-leading standard eAuctions and eSourcing activities through to delivery.
- Support day to day operations and delivering against key objectives of the wider S2C global team.
- Deliver the SPS eAuction pipeline, assisting SPS to drive opportunities and enhanced value benefits for the Global Businesses/Global Functions.
- Maintain awareness of industry best practice and emerging issues/challenges, ensuring that preferred suppliers are continually bringing best practice to the HSBC account.
- Work under the guidance and provide support to the S2C eSourcing Manager in delivery of the SPS eSourcing strategy.
As Source to Contract – eSourcing Specialist, Strategic Procurement Services you will be responsible for:
- Providing support to the Strategic Procurement Services (SPS) function in the execution of Source to Contract (S2C) services under the leadership of the Global Head of Source to Contract.
- Providing Source to Contract subject matter expertise to the function, supporting complex eAuctions and eSourcing activities and often leading/co-leading standard eSourcing activities through to delivery.
- Delivering the SPS eAuction pipeline, assisting SPS to drive opportunities and enhanced value benefits for the Global Businesses/Global Functions.
- Sharing eSourcing strategic best practices and provision of training to upskill eSourcing and eAuction capability and use across the SPS team.
- Creating and ensuring ongoing maintenance of a suite of eSourcing and eAuction templates within the Coupa suite.
- Developing and maintaining related S2C policies, procedures, and training materials.
- Providing MI to support oversight of global SPS Sourcing Performance.
- Often working under the guidance of the S2C eSourcing Manager.
Impact on Business
- Providing support and eSourcing expertise to the SPS function to enable increased adoption of eSourcing and eAuction tools to maximise commercial benefit to HSBC.
- Bringing knowledge, experience and sharing eSourcing strategic best practices – imparting knowledge, and ensuring awareness of the value of eSourcing and eAuctions to our Global Businesses/Global Functions
- Building effective relationships with stakeholders across Source to Contract, SPS, our outsourced providers, and Legal teams as appropriate, to help deliver the SPS Sourcing strategies.
Customers / Stakeholders
- Providing a service and delivery culture, which supports business stakeholders to value the service provision of SPS, and the use of eSourcing and eAuction best practices.
- Customer focus; Develop and maintain strong and professional working relationships across S2C, within SPS, with Legal, and across the Global Businesses/Global Functions.
- Ensure professional working relationships with vendor executive management, account teams, and product/regional representatives as appropriate during eSourcing and eAuction events communication, preparation, delivery, and review.
- Monitor and evaluate supplier performance during Sourcing activities, commensurate with HSBC's detailed requirements, and industry best practice.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Financial services experience
- Procurement experience and subject matter expertise in the end-to-end Sourcing to Contract process, but most especially via eSourcing and eAuction delivery and demonstrated added value results
- Experience of various Source to Contract Procurement toolsets, Coupa preferred
- Knowledge and experience of eSourcing and eAuction strategic best practices
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective communicator with strong presentation skills