- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- BGC Partners
- 22 Feb 18 2018-02-22
Our Electronic & Hybrid Markets Division is looking for an eSales Associate to join the growing department.
Main purpose of the role:
To work as a part of the growing Electronic & Hybrid Markets division by increasing the volume of electronic trading for Fenics’ businesses.
Key responsibilities of a eSales Associate role:
- Responsible for the distribution of BGC’s electronic offering – BGC Trader across Europe.
- Providing in depth demonstrations of BGCT to the end customer and BGCB to our brokers internally
- Gathering Market and Competitor intelligence and delivering this knowledge back to Fenics Strategy teams and Senior Management, including Deskheads.
- Maximising our market share and seeking initiatives to attract more revenue.
- Managing the launch of new business rollouts on BGC Trader, working towards critical timelines.
- Increase client awareness of added functionality and features available.
- Encourage external clients to provide liquidity and execute trades on screen
- Generate and manage monthly revenue reports and login status reports to Fenics Management
- Continual liaison with other internal departments including Legal, Compliance and Technology.
- Updating Senior Management on any market issues that may affect BGCT revenue and any technical issues that may affect BGCT performance
- Liaising with Support teams on any technical related issues with regards clients access to BGCT and its performance
- Being aware and keeping up to date with current Regulations
- Client awareness of other services that are available i.e. STP and RTNS / Aggregator and API facilities
- Updating CRM of all visits and feedback, keeping track of follow ups where necessary
- Managing Client spreadsheets with User information
- Regular Client Entertainment
- To be alert to Conduct Risk issues, specifically the risk of harm to client interests, market integrity and/or competition i