- £100,000 - £120,000 base salary + competitive bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners
EC1 Partners has partnered with a leading Custodian who are at the forefront of the eFX markets. The company has built award winning platforms focused on Money Markets and are looking to add to their team this year.
The platform is home to thousands of institutional investors worldwide who are looking for improved liquidity, competitive pricing and best execution. The company has great backing and investment as well as being in a strong position already. They continue to invest in their people and as a result have further developed their product offering to meet the demands of their clients as well regulatory changes impacting the financial markets.
The company is looking to bring on the best Sales people in the industry to ply their trade in London. You will part of an ambitious team of successful sales people in a growing market.
Some of your responsibilities and previous skills will include the following:
• Manage sales process from prospecting, identifying opportunities and selling customer solutions to implementation and trading.
• Ensure CRM system is kept up to date and build sales dashboard to help track results.
• Build a pipeline and identify key players in the market and implement a sales strategy to achieve against target.
• Ensure that customer queries are dealt with by liaising with internal stakeholders.
• Identify trends in the market to further develop revenue opportunities.
• Assist the business in its future development by effectively communicating the value proposition to customers and the market.
• Knowledge of the sales process including pitching, fee negotiations, etc.
• Track record delivering sales in a high-pressure environment.
• Ability to generate sales leads independently and prioritises workload effectively.
• Prior experience within trading solutions/technology sales
• Excellent relationship management skills, verbal and written communication skills.
• Contacts or Experience dealing with Corporates, Banks, asset managers and Hedge funds Insurers.
• Experience in selling in European Markets.
If you have relevant experience, please submit your CV. Alternatively you can contact me directly on +44207 553 9371 or email@example.com