eFX Manual Tester
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Emagine Consulting
- 14 Mar 18 2018-03-14
Exciting opportunity as an eFX Test Analyst with experience of ecommerce investment banking, to lead the testing of an FX Platform and ensure that it is MiFID II compliant.
In this position, you will liaise closely with traders and developers, identifying and addressing any potential issues raised throughout the full development lifecycle.
This is an immediate requirement so you must be able to start either immediately or at most within 1 month. You must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Involved in end to end testing, starting with requirements gathering
- Plan and write test scripts, execute test plans
- Generate and review test documentation
- Translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications
- Hands on Manual Tester
- Investment Banking
- Ecommerce banking platform
- Testing methodologies, including UAT and System Testing
- Strong understanding and experience of FX/ FX Pricing and Trading
- Understanding of regulatory compliance and its impact on testing strategy, ideally aligned to MiFID II
- Automation experience
- SQL & UNIX skills
emagine is always looking to expand our bench and associate network for future projects. If you are not currently available for new projects please feel free to update us with your most recent profile and next availability and we will keep you informed of suitable projects when you are seeking your next challenge.