This person will be part of a team that is responsible for growing Elavon’s eCommerce business. Key elements of the role will include the identification and generation of new business opportunities through self-generation activity as well as working partner opportunities. The successful candidate will sell Elavon’s complete suite of eCommerce products and services to customers across a number of key eCommerce verticals. The role is revenue targeted. The person will ideally be London/South of England based.
- Experienced sales professional adept at generating own leads and converting partner opportunities
- Capable of managing complex sales cycles
- Knowledgeable in gateway and acquiring sales
- Good understanding of the eCommerce landscape as well as market trends
- Understand of important 3rd party platforms and their operation
- Results focused and accustomed to working to target
- Influential and highly effective communicator
- Self-starter with a positive and can-do attitude
Risk: Appropriately identify and manage risks, in compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, and with Company Policy.
Ethics and Trust: Maintain high ethical standards; gain the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity
- Good working knowledge and understanding of payment gateways and acquiring
- Ability to manage complex sales cycles as well as commercial negotiations
- Salesforce proficient with the ability to forecast and manage pipeline
- Knowledgeable on the eCommerce payments ecosystem in the UK including a working understanding of relevant 3rd parties such as platform providers and shopping carts
Degree with 5+ years in complex sales experience in the payments space.
This role has been identified as a Controlled Function (“CF4”) under the Central Bank of Ireland’s Fitness & Probity Regime. Accordingly, the Company must be satisfied on reasonable grounds that the role holder complies at all times with the Fitness and Probity Standards. Applicants agree to permit the Company (or its agents) to conduct such due diligence as it deems necessary to satisfy itself on reasonable grounds that you comply with the Fitness and Probity Standards and that you will provide the Company with all information and/or documentation relating to your qualifications, experience, employment history, financial soundness and other interests that the Company requests for that purpose.